Tuesday, June 20, 2006 : 12:56 AM

I wish I could've seen Joanne's reaction

My sister Joanne isn't fond of bugs.

If I make a high whine sound, imitating a mosquito, then slowly move my pointing finger toward her cheek, I can expect to get a strong backhand from her.

So I wondered how she would've reacted had she experienced what I experienced this morning. I was looking at something on the front porch when out of nowhere a crane fly (mosquito hawk) landed on my face, with legs spanning my right eye. Hello!

Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bleh!!!! I just shuddered as I read this! Oh, my gosh!!! Glad it was you v. me ;-) You should see how I react when those stupid miller moths come around...I freak out!

10:13 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Carly said...

Uggg...with a side of Acckkk! LOL

2:03 AM, June 26, 2006