Tuesday, May 23, 2006 : 5:50 PM

Me and my hotpants

I was walking back to work, grasping a burrito in one hand while a finger of my other hand hooked the to-go bag with green hot sauce. Occasionally, my hands would cooperate to work more foil off the burrito or get sauce out of the little lidded cup. At some point of my brisk walk back from the little shop, I noticed a cool sensation on each of my thighs.

What amazes me is how perfect all the conditions had to be--lid slightly ajar on the hot sauce cup, bag dangling open, bag swinging with my stride--to accomplish what I still can't comprehend: the even distribution of green hot sauce down each pant leg. Cool. Great way to arrive back at work.

Comments

Blogger Doris said...

The title drew me in. I was ready for something really risque. As Ray Stedman would have said it in the poem, "Prinderella and the Cince"... "she slopped her dripper!"

8:50 AM, May 25, 2006